Pages

Lose Your Weight Now!!


Saturday 26 March 2011

Manisha Koirala IS bACK

Actress Manisha Koirala has quite a few reasons to be happy. Not only is she doing her first double-role film, she’s also got a new man in her life.The film by Partho Ghosh was shot extensively in Malaysia and has Manisha starring alongside a Pakistani actor and Jackie Shroff.”It’s called ‘Ek Second’ and is directed by Partho Ghosh, who did one of my most successful filmsm, ‘Agnisakshi’.It’s about how one moment can change one’s entire life. The story of my life,” she laughs.”My co-stars were a talented Pakistani actor Momin Rana … and Jackie Shroff – good old Jaggu Dada whom I really get along with. A nice mix of the new and the familiar … Just the way I want in my life at this time.”And Manisha reveals that there is a new man in her life whom she has been seeing for some months now.




https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhi0up7Zdm8_1XDJuwlU9HBBE7nhFV1A5W7CCK3ntspMggBqsYyQtPD5jG9fwajS8B9EPZsUvicHtAmWxT0-Uk39XzAv_4KB6NsSB9L0V1i5AiX1SPmHtXo_vFHUXC0Rhyphenhyphenl5bNaqMHZPCg/s1600/hot_ManishaKoirala_transperent_saree.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment