Pages

Lose Your Weight Now!!


Sunday 1 May 2011

Photography by Veronika Faustmann

"- I started taking pictures when I was about 10 years old," says Veronika Fasutmann, and continues: "- my father taught me how to develop black and white films. I just loved the magic evolving around these pictures appearing on the paper and from that point on I was hooked." In 2006, the Hamburg based creative decided to make photography her fulltime job, and has been shooting fashion ever since. By the span of her 5 years in the business she has worked for commercial clients such as Esprit and Otto, and had her work featured in respected publications such as Maxi and Teaser.


She says she's inspired by the people that surrounds her, and their stories, moods and states of mind, and adds: "- I am also inspired by the idea, that things are changing every moment. With my camera i am searching for these little special moments in between, when something is about to change or when you can feel some sweet sadness or great happiness– theses moments I try to capture on film."

Here's some of her work:

No comments:

Post a Comment